Peace Valley Ranch Limited has been in the ranching business since 1965. We maintain our own Black Angus breeding herd and produce a fantastic beef. Our wide open spaces, home grown forage and a “Grass Fed” finish is our recipe for success. Quality genetics guarantee a consistent tender beef, be it for the BBQ or as pot roast.
Reconnect with the food you eat, KNOW
where it comes from…
- We, the producers, are directly accountable to you for the beef you buy
- We know how it is raised and will answer all of your questions
- We are, proudly, a Foodland Ontario producer
- We operate under the “Ontario Environmental Farm Plan” guidelines
- Our consistent genetics plus consistent diet equals consistently terrific Premium Beef
- Our bulls are Triple AAA rated Black Angus Certified
- Your Premium Beef is 100% inspected by our provincial government
- We make sure your beef is aged for a minimum of two weeks
- We respect that you work hard for your money
- We guarantee the quality of our product or your money back on the unused portion of your order
- Your shopping dollar goes directly to an Ontario Family Ranch
Peace Valley Grass Fed Black Angus Beef has a robust flavour that brings back the memory of what beef was like before grain feeding became the norm (none of us are likely old enough to remember that, so you have to take my word for it!). At $4.50/lb you simply cannot go wrong!
Rich in taste and texture, our Ranch Forage Fed and Finished Beef is a dining experience that will thrill you.
Raising premium beef is very much like raising vintner grapes. Every season produces a different mix of rain and sun, humidity and air quality: all elements that affect the flavour of the final vintage.
The same applies to premium beef cattle. We rotate our herds through a large range of grass and wildflower meadows to achieve a robust amount of unsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids in the beef, as well as a flavour beyond compare.
Our wide open spaces, lush grasses, clean air and water, and home grown forage contribute to the quality health benefits in our PVR all natural beef.
If you would like to come and see us, we would be happy to make an appointment with you and show you around the Ranch! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org